[BaadAssGremlins] woke up the Hornet

Today was such a nice day I decided to take the ole Sportabout for a spin.
Alot of snow has melted and the roads were clear so I went for it.
I needed to dump some gas down the carb and she fired right up.
At first it idles like it had a huge cam, but them smoothed out.
There is still a hesitation. I hope its not a burnt valve. The plug wires might be bad.
I just figured I'd take it for a spin before I went on my trip.
Tuesday a bunch of people from a couple different churches are going to the Dominican Republic on a mission trip to build a church and a school. So I will not be on here for afew weeks. I might try to email while I am down there. I will be on the lookout for any AMCs I can see.     Hasta la vista muchachos y muchachas        Adios           Luke

Be a PS3 game guru.
Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and previews at Yahoo! Games. __._,_.___

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair