Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hey, Lu.......

I guess my Reply never made it thru.
 Anyway Sorry to hear about your Dad Lu. I will pray for him.
 I bagged my first buck last year. A spike that dressed out at 135. I should post a pic .
 Davis

"Ms L.A. Kooker" <lumina333@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sure can, Bart! I got a freezer full now. I had the
deer processed into stew meat, ground venison, cube
steaks, and smoked bratwurst. I have tried all of it
except the stew meat so far. He dressed out at 100
lbs. (without the guts). I will try to get a photo
into my file tonight. Sorry for the delay, Dad is in
the hospital again and have been preoccupied. ~Lu~