Re: [BaadAssGremlins] battery tray needed

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] battery tray needed

Joe,
 yes I found the battery tray. It was on my bead blast cabinet next to get cleaned. It has no rust just needs cleaning up.
 Davis

jgray_55 <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Davis. Did you have time to look up a battery tray? I watched the video
of your car running..BUT no sound?? Do i need to load some software??
Hope to get mine running with the new 401 by the end of March! Wishful
thinking. Thanks,Joe