Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hey, Lu.......

Hey Rick - good to hear from you, buddy! Well,
actually with the crappy weather, not much to tell on
the Gremlin progess. I swapped front ends between the
74 & 76 a couple of weeks ago, but weather is
hampering further progress. Engine + tranny still in
the shed, one car on wheels, one on jacks. I did
accomplish SOMETHING this year....I killed my first
deer this year! A 6-point buck! I will post a photo in
my folder soon (after the Super Bowl). And as soon as
the weather gets better, I will swap rearends (on the
cars, not with a supermodel-LOL) and install
engine/transmission, headers, and all the other stuff.
Hope to crank it up this Spring.
How are you doing these days? ~Lu~
P.S. Hi Davis!
--- Plumpy72@xxxxxxx wrote:

> It's been a while. How's the progress with the
> Gremlin?
>

> Rick

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional