[BaadAssGremlins] WANTED ADS (condensed!)

[BaadAssGremlins] WANTED ADS (condensed!)

As to not clog up the site with forwards, I'm going to try this, which is a
CONDENSED version of the for sale, and wanted ads off my website! Many of
the people do end up joining one, two or all three sites, so it works well.

I just thought however that instead of me posting one wanted ad and one for
sale ad, one by one, and sometimes knocking down other members ads in the
process, I figgered would just shove all them together and ya'll sort them
out by for sale or wanted.

You can also post your ads free on my site, just click on the AMC
CLASSIFIEDS file and post AMC stuff, it gets a ton of traffic and exposure
and is free.
=======================
WANTED ADS

Need to find a pair of v-8 engine mount brackets for the small cars. Used,
repo? nos.I have the crossmember but misplaced the brackets that bolt the
mounts to the engine. Also need a windshield and grill for a 61-63 american
conv.(I believe the 2 dr. ht. is the same) any info on where to find these
jewels would be great. Thanks Ron Story member Alamo AMC. e-mail
ronstercat@xxxxxxxx  cell 210-744-7918

WANTED - 1974 OR 1975 AMC HORNET. MUST BE IN GREAT CONDITION. PLEASE EMAIL
DETAILS TO PAUL AT paul_ccac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Help, Still Looking for a pair of 1972 Gremlin tail lights. Tom
Crandol...thoscrandol@xxxxxxx  or call 301-261-3332

Looking for door panels for a 1964 2dr American Sedan or any that would fit
(i.e. subseqeuent years up to 69 may fit) in excellent shape 905-844-0317,
Toronto,dfischer1@xxxxxxxxx

hi im looking for a headliner for my wifes 73 javlin must be in great shape
im in british columbia canada sch_duf@xxxxxxxx

Wanted: Pair of quarter window louvers + fitings for 79-83AMC Spirit HB.
Also could be from 79-80 Spirit AMX or all years of Eagle SX/4(the 4wd
Spirit) Kenneth Munkres, Kmunkres@xxxxxxxx  608-221-2252

DODGER@NUTTALL8@MSN.COM .....PH.#435-884-0359 WANTED!!!!REBUILDABLE 401,1970
JAVELIN DOOR GLASS AND ROCKER PANELS

looking for 1964 rambler 770 classic floor pans for 2-door hard top email
mytazmo@xxxxxxxxx

Wanted drivers door for a 1970-75 Hornet 4 door sedan.Must be in good shape
with no rust.Tom 314 265 5164 st.louis mo.63116 email yaya198989@xxxxxxx

Hi, i need for a 1970 machine, a drivers side black door panel, in good to
excellent shape, willing to pay top dollar, HELP!!!!! Mike in Vermont area,
802 948 2011,or mkdundon@xxxxxxxxxxxx ,thanks! willing to consider other
colors to

WANTED 1970-76 GREMLIN ANYSHAPE I WOULD LIKE A MANUAL SHIFT MODEL DOES NOT
NEED TO RUN WILL PAY FAIR PRICE CALL 860-770-7983 ANYTIME THANKS

Hello to everyone. I have a bit of a problem & was hoping someone might be
able to give some advice. I have a major antifreeze leak and thought it was
the water pump BUT it is the TIMING CHAIN COVER. It has a rust spot that is
allowing all the coolant to pour out. Does anyone know if I can buy a new
one or if these can be repaired? I am not even sur eif it comes off easily
or if the motor needs tore down to remove it. Any help would be GREATLY
appreciated. Thank You all Elva Sorry forgot email address.
lifted_chevy1@xxxxxxxxx

Looking for hood and fenders for 1970 Rebel Machine. Jim Hart
testlab@xxxxxxxxxxx

1967 Marlin parts requested, I need a lh rear quarter extension and
tailight. I also need a rh windbreaker glass and would consider front grill
lights. Any info would be appreciated. Chris at javelinjunki@xxxxxxxxx  in
NM

WANTED,1970 AMX or Javelin ram air chrome hood bezels. I tried all the major
vendors without any luck (APD, Kennedy etc.) All were out of stock, and
don't know when they will get more. New or good used. Thanks Eddie for the
space. Please contact Kevin 216-857-7615, KFergu3673@xxxxxxx

1958-1961 Rambler exterior mirrors WANTED. Rectangular style exterior.
Please reply with Pics & description to: Bens33ford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  (408)
639-3386 N. California

HELLO, IM LOOKING FOR REBEL MACHINE COMPLETE AIR CLEANER ASSEMBLY. ALSO IN
NEED OF CHROME TRIM THAT ATTACHES TO FRONT FENDERS AND GOES AROUND THE
HEADLIGHT BUCKETS FOR A MACHINE. ALSO IN NEED OF GRILLE BRACKETS FOR A
MACHINE. THANKS FOR ANY HELP ON THESE PIECES!! JIM WAGONER 419-512-3011
waggs_44875@xxxxxxxxx

Wanted Pierre Cardin Front Bucket seats red/silver/plum for 72 amx No
junk...thanks Al catmando@xxxxxxxxxxxx  207-890-6907

help! we need 2 sets of 1 pc axles for 69 amx w/amc 20 please reply to
just4funracing2001@xxxxxxxxx  asap with any info. and are cj axles the same
?

We are in need of a Grill for a 1971 Javelin. We are located in Portland
Oregon but will pay to ship. Contact Robin Guthrie @
obinguthrie@xxxxxxxxxx  - 503-789-5921

Guys Looking for a base model rambler 220. Got about 1000.00 to spend
rolling chassie is fine less interior and drivetrain ok but ""NO ROT BOXES""
looking to build a Drag Car. Located in Michigan but willing to travel call
me Terry 248-561-6943 or e-mail SVOPRO@xxxxxxxxx

wanted quarter panels for my 1965 rambler american. My e-mail is
kvanarsdale1@xxxxxxx  I live in swartz creek mi 48473 My phone is (810)
625-5783

looking for a console/arm rest for my 69 amx 4spd. i am redoing the interior
so a decent core is fine. ed ellis, edjellis@xxxxxxx  , 410 352 3372 eves, i
am located out side of ocean city, md . thx eddie stakes for providing the
ad space! ed ellis

Wanted 1971 Hornet Column Shifter Lever. Please let me know if you have one
by responding to klmetal@xxxxxxx

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825