Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hedmann header set install tips? mini starter?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hedmann header set install tips? mini starter?

 I  have the 1 3/4 Hooker super comps. My starter went in nice and easy from the top with the #8 tube not installed. The Ministarter can be clocked 360 deg to fit in any situation.
 I had to move mine originally to clear the milodon oil pan. The oly issue is that you have to put the bottom bolt in before you clock the starter to the right position because it is trapped between the flange and the starter motor.
 Davis