Re: [BaadAssGremlins] look davis near you

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] look davis near you

Ya I know that guy. i bought my 72 parts car from him He buys Grems cheap then sells em atleast double what he paid. He is in the next town over from me.
 Davis

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1971-AMC-GREMLIN-FACTORY-SUNROOF-FUN-IN-THE-SUN_W0QQitemZ330083416275QQihZ014QQcategoryZ5357QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
neat to see that this 71 Gremlin with this rare options has survived so
well. Usually the interiors are wasted!
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@planethoustonamx.com
www.planethoustonamx.com
Email is currently OVERLOAD
8-19 day reply times, just call!

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair