Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hedmann header set install tips?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hedmann header set install tips?

TOM HARTNELL <tmhartnell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
you need a smaller starter or bet the crap out of the header

deezildennis <dsinks@prodigy.net> wrote:
I have the El cheapo headmanns from summit racing.
Is there a procedure I want to follow to get these things installed? Do
I need a Mini starter?

I thought I heard on frans old form that they have to get dinged to fit
small body correctly. Not that I care but I would rather not trash
them.

Any pointers?

And thanks ahead of time.

Dennis

Access over 1 million songs - Yahoo! Music Unlimited. __._,_.___

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair