Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Gremlin (more pix from frame connectors wanted

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Gremlin (more pix from frame connectors wanted)

Greg,
 I have the pics your looking for. All you need is 2X2 box steel
 http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/detail?.dir=2cc4re2&.dnm=91ffre2.jpg&.src="">

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/detail?.dir=2cc4re2&.dnm=80ebre2.jpg&.src="">

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx/detail?.dir=2cc4re2&.dnm=c775re2.jpg&.src="">
 Davis Martin
 Amc Team
 860-997-2732 cell
 Any questions feel free to call

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@planethoustonamx.com
www.planethoustonamx.com
Email is currently OVERLOAD
8-19 day reply times, just call!

>I have searched the web to no avail and can not find what I am looking for.
> Is there any place out there that makes a frame connector for a 1972
> Gremlin
> as I have two a drag /street car and a prostreet one. Enclosed photos of
> my
> cars.
>
> Thanks Greg