[BaadAssGremlins] Bought a furnace for my garage!!

[BaadAssGremlins] Bought a furnace for my garage!!

A friend of mine is moving and sold me the gas furnace from his shop.
It is a horizontal one from under a crawl space of as home.He made
brackets for it to hang from the celing on. Got the flashing,double
wall chimmney...all!! Plus a 200 gallon propane tank. NOW..if the guy
from by Chicago would come buy/pick up the Metropolitan out of my
way...waaalaaa!! Furnace can be installed!! Can't wait
!! Wife wants me to keep the 57 Metro..but i only have soooo much
room!! Cute little car yes....but i like hot rods wayyyy better!Joe

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)