Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re:FREE GREMLIN!

In a message dated 1/29/2007 1:14:58 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Thought you scrapped it already??
I did,i stripped all I wanted off it and the hull remains,I figured I'd offer it to someone instead of cutting it up so maybe someone will save it.I have a guy interested from Illinois,he says he's gonna save it and has parts from over 30 AMCs he's stripped cuz of rot from the salty winter roads.The shell deserves to be saved.
Bart

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair