Re: [BaadAssGremlins] FREE GREMLIN!

In a message dated 1/25/2007 6:22:56 AM Eastern Standard Time, baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx writes:
FREE FREE FREE!! 1973 Gremlin shell,no rear,doors,fenders,engine,trans, crossmember ,front windshield ,hatch glass,interior just a shell with the front drums and springs and a steering column.the quarters are solid 0 rust as well the rockers,the floors have a few spots but if someone needs the metal or would like to make a tube frame drag car, here's your chance,I have a straight Fl. title for it as well. come and haul it away I will not ship it.. I'm located in Ft.Pierce Fl.
Uh, can I drive it home?
Sorry, couldn't help myself - to much coffee today!
Charlie