[BaadAssGremlins] for sale ads (condensed!)

[BaadAssGremlins] for sale ads (condensed!)

As to not clog this site with forwards, I'm going to try this, which is a
CONDENSED version of the for sale, and wanted ads off my website! Many of
the people do end up joining one, two or all three sites, so it works well.

I just thought however that instead of me posting one wanted ad and one for
sale ad, one by one, and sometimes knocking down other members ads in the
process, I figgered would just shove all them together and ya'll sort them
out by for sale or wanted.

You can also post your ads free on my site, just click on the AMC
CLASSIFIEDS file and post AMC stuff, it gets a ton of traffic and exposure
and is free.
========================
FOR SALE ADS
Factory Black stripe kit for a 72 gremlin X from Phoenix graphics, New in
the box. I have a black gremlin so it won't work for me. looking to sell or
trade for gremlin parts , Hi performance amc v-8 parts Also ask me about my
hi performance oil pumps lfor the amc v-8! Call Davis Martin 860-997-2732
cell

1979 amc amx 304 auto holley carb and alum. intake no fenderflares or
console wrecked right front two turbine wheels and magnum wheels non air
cond car and a 1982 spirit gl excelant car could take two and make one have
both titles or would consider parting out if there is enough interst
$1100.00obo Travis Winters hdrider927@xxxxxxx  (423-956-3029) cars are in
Norteast Tennessee

For Sale: 1968-1969 AMX Rocker Panels. Reproduced from an original set, you
cannot tell the difference from an NOS pair. Rockers come painted with
mounting screws. See pics at http://personal3.stthomas.edu/mrbursaw  Price
is $195 per pair plus $20 shipping. Thanks!

1969 amx red, original gold car, also original 343 car, now 390, engine
currently out of car, engine needed a little cleaning up, while in there
decided new clutch ,pressure plate and throwout bearing, also rebuilt 4
speed trans while we were in there. not a bad car, had restoration about 25
years ago and needs a cosmetic resto, starting to show some bubbling under
paint around wheel wells, drivers floor had repair durring old resto, i am
in racine wisconsin , 5 miles from kenosha, call my home number 262-6388605,
or my cell (probably better) 815-739-6578, $10500. now you install drive
train, or, going to ask 12500 when running and driving, call with questions
if this add is confusing , i'll tell ya all about it!

1978 gremlin disc brake spindles and caliper mounting brackets,all
bolts,bearings and dust caps included the dust shields have some rust in
very bottom ends all cleaned and painted $75.00 obo Thanks. Travis Winters
hdrider927@xxxxxxx  (423)956-3029 parts are in norteast Tennessee

For sale Radio delete cover for 67-69 Rambler American or Rouge Hard to find
item In excellent condition and black in color $100.00. 290 -401 4 barrell
factory intake manifold.304 intake and carb 2 barrell.Tom 63116 area
yaya198989@xxxxxxx Tom 314 265 5164

for sale 1970 javelin 360 auto needs complete restoration the car has very
little rust lower rear panels none on doors fenders truck hood very solid
car motor and trans is out of car thanks cox984@xxxxxxx  304-615-3800

For Sale 1968 AMX SS Clone. This car is the red/white/and blue paint scheme
with the fiberglass hood scoop. Paint is about 2 weeks old.Has prepared by
Hurst decals on door along with American Motors ones on quarters. Has a
freshly built 390 4sp with a new centerforce clutch. New carpet along with
new tires on fairly new nostalgic cragars.New grill and bumpers look to be
rechromed.New 2 and a quarter inch exaust with hooker super comp headers and
flomaster mufflers. Car has heater delete and wiper delete. Will install or
give parts with car to buyer. I will be putting it on e-bay in 2 weeks. Buy
it here for 17K firm. You will not be dissapointed. Pictures available. Just
won first place, Best in class at Boston World of Wheels. E-mail
badx2000@xxxxxxx  or call 1-781-294-1859

68 AMC Javelin SST. 290, auto, power disc, posi, tilt wheel, manual steering
and non a/c car. Blue on black with a white vinyl top and white side stripe.
14"" flat black magnum wheels with near new tires. 70k is believed to
original, sitting since early 80s but running now. In original paint, no
rust through just some mild surface rust, no dents, needs repaint and top.
Interior is original and in very good condition but seat buns are dry.
Original black plate California car. Easy resto for the guy who wants to
save a buck. $4000 email royalknot@xxxxxxxxxxx  phone #818 321 7667

1970 Hornet SC 360 clone. No option car not even carpet, came with rubber
floor mat instead. Was a six cylinder car but now has a V8 crossmember and a
rebuilt 74 360 with a rebuilt Holley 4V(approximately 50K on rebuild). Is an
auto on the column but currently has no trans. I have stick conversion parts
to go which inlcudes pedals, Z bar, bellhousing, 360 flywheel and all
related bars for the swap. Do not have the transmission. Car has a one
legger V8 rearend under it now also. Body is in original paint and has NO
RUST. Doors have been replaced for straighter peices both of which are also
in original paint but passenger door does have rust at lower corners. Have a
clear title. Can email for pics, located in Ridgecrest California.
royalknot@xxxxxxxxxxx  or call 818 321 7667

1975 Gremlin X. In original orange paint with white stripes. 6 cylinder 258
with auto. Non air car, manual drum brakes. Runs and drives but needs a
resto. Motor needs valve seals. Interior redone in grey cloth. Front door
panes are shot. Interior is black other than seats. Only rust is on
passenger door, body is straight. California car. $1000.
royalknot@xxxxxxxxxxx  or 818 321 7667

1971 Javelin. Blue on blue. Was a 304 car but now has a good running and
detailed 71 360 4V ENGINE. Factory carb is rebuilt, has new fuel pump,
freeze plugs, water pump and thermostat. Has 111K on original 360. M12 auto
trans. Column shift. Very good body, perfect floors. Some bubbling at rear
quarters. California car. Email for pics. $1900. royalknot@xxxxxxxxxxx  or
818 321 7667

1964 rambler american 770 drivetrain rebuilt engine and trans rearend
assembly seats stearing colum radiater,everything door panels everything
must go contactme at singleken77@xxxxxxxxx  951-368-3108 92509 riverside
calif

Manifold Air Pump Manifold air pump smog tube fits all V8's from 1968-1972
""NON-FUNCTIONAL STRONGER THAN THE ORIGINAL EXACT REPRODUCTION"". Just hog
out the air pump and let the pump spin freely. ""GUARANTEED TO FIT"". Two
are needed per car. $195.00 each and shipping 25.00 for one or two. If you
have any questions call Automotion and ask for Boe at 978-667-5373

1972 AMC AMX Javelin 360 4 spd go pak 3.54 posi 74k miles many new parts
great condition $7500 OBO Todd  Todd799@xxxxxxxxxxx  (937)778-8092 Piqua,
Ohio

For Sale: Show quality re-chromed rear 68-74 bumper. Price is $400 plus $35
for shipping. Bumpers are stripped, straightened, plated in copper, nickel,
nickel, then chrome, and finally polised to the show quality finish. $100
discount given for first replatable core, and additional $25 off for each
additional core. A good determining factor for a replatable core is no rust
pitting on front or rear, no significant tears, and no significant bends.
See pics of bumpers at: http://personal3.stthomas.edu/mrbursaw

Hi Fellows, I have for sale real nice 1978 Gremlin to restore. Body in real
good condition, very little body rust, no holes. Glass very good, hatch
needs new rubber seal and trim.Interior good shape. needs steer column and
radiator. Engine is 232 6cyl. If interested call 903-697-3705 Annona ,Tx.
Thank you, Kay R. Wilt or email at abby_15@xxxxxxxx  Car was registered and
insp. last in 2001

Have 1962 American, no motor or trans, straight body, has some rusting, all
glass good, good title, please save this old car. Call 479 644 6541 or email
at tyger@xxxxxxxxxx  and thanks!

1969 Rebel tail lights, hood,grill, rear windows and regulators,hood,and
interior parts for sale 919-718-6009 1965 Classic parts tail lights, hood,
grill, rear windows. dash or dash parts, window regulators, hood, radio,
doors, and interior parts for sale 919-718-6009

1968 AMC AMX 390 4 speed Go Pac car. Restored to number 1 condition. New
everything and many NOS parts. This car is a documented Factory Public
Relations Car and the Pilot 390 AMX. Car produced per the vin Week of
12/4/67. The first week of 390 AMX production. All documentation including
Original Factory paperwork documenting car and the original title! Lots of
other original stuff. Car has 83 K documented miles and has been off the
road since 1973. Matador Red / 8 Track / PS PB / Flawless ; 3:15 rear /
trendsetters / New Redlines with factory 500 mags but have the original
steel wheels. 10 miles on full resto: 46K jameswajdaa@xxxxxxx
1-734-320-0599

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX