RE: [BaadAssGremlins] And it was'appraised'at 8K 'rolls eye's

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] And it was'appraised'at 8K 'rolls eye's

I had a guy bugging me to sell him my Hornet Sportabout, so I told 20G and he could have it. Hmm...hasn't bugged me for awhile

twa1950@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
PS I wouldn't take 10 grand for it but I think a realistic figure would be 2500.

twa1950@yahoo.com wrote:
I don't know with the price of old cars going up they way they have in the last couple of years he might have a chance at getting the $6,500 out of it. I wouldn't give it to him and I think anyone would be nuts if they did but who am I. I thought when I insured my Gremlin for $5000 it was a joke. My insurance agent said who knows what a 78 Gremlin was worth but 5 didn't sound too bad but he also said just because you got it insured for that much doesn't mean you would get it if something happen too it. That was three years ago now I wondering if it isn't too low.
Terry

John W Rosa <JohnRosa@javelinamx.com> wrote:
?and only a very few of us do. It?s lonely at the top. :)
But seriously, he?s not going to see $8000 for that Gremlin for several reasons.
All the none-stock changes were done with cheapy pieces. The scoop, wheels,
wheel wrap?all junk.
Now, slap the proper rear bumper on it, make sure the paint job is a quality one,
and make sure it?s good runner, and it?s a nice $3500 car. But that scoop knocks
another grand off just for looking so silly.
John W. Rosa
www.JavelinAMX.com