Re: [BaadAssGremlins] ChuCHING for John Rosas old 360 Hornet

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] ChuCHING for John Rosas old 360 Hornet

In a message dated 1/27/2007 6:38:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, twa1950@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Thanks for the info. I love those lights they look so cool. I have been wanting my Gremlin to sound like one of the rice burners for a long time. You think if I put one of those mufflers on it I will get that sound. I think I will order one of the windshield stickers with the Japanese writing on it too. The only other thing I want to do to my Gremlin is put a aluminum wing on the rear end. Since it doesn't have a trunk I have been debating on putting it on the roof or coming off the rear bumper with two pipes and raise it above the roof that way. I already have the spinner wheel covers, the neon lights for the inside and of course the stick on flames for the sides.
Terry
Uuuh,I hope your joking
Bart