[BaadAssGremlins] Gremmie sighting today

[BaadAssGremlins] Gremmie sighting today

Guys,

It's not often I get to see one in little ole Mankato, MN. But I was
delivering school milk to an elementary school this a.m. and I stepped
out of the truck and stopped dead in my tracks. There was a beautiful
yellow/black Gremlin X (I think 75 or 76) parked right in the parking
lot next to me. Great shape. Had great paint, no rust, just a little
flaking on the underside of the front bumper. Great original interior.
Left a note with my phone number but no return phone calls yet.

I had to stop and rub my eyes a little, as it was 6:00 a.m. and my 3rd
stop.:-))

Other AMC content: Scored an NOS Concord AMX RH taillight on Ebait
today. Had a Buy it Now and I got it. Been looking for one for my sons
car for a year now.

Ralph in MN

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional