Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 7:46 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] WHERE are all the posts??

Bart, You know what it's like when somethin' ain't 'fun' anymore? Well, that's what happened.  Milage was goin' up (almost 18K now) and little things kept breakin' lately so I'm going to return it to 'stock' (as close as I can remember) when the dealer had finished all my 'factory' mods back in 1973. The Mix 2 will be more 'fun'. It has the 'heart' of the original 'Mix' and if something breaks or I want to change something just for the hell of it, I won't feel so bad. Also, now I don't have to worry about scratchin' the paint or rippin' the Levi material on the seats. Gary