[BaadAssGremlins] Re: WHERE are all the posts??

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: WHERE are all the posts??

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Charles Burch" <warlocke@...>
wrote:

> I was wondering the same lol,
>

> I do have a question for anyone who has any idea on LED lights
>

> I need a flexible strip but somthin I can make, I have the bulbs and
will
> get the resistor soon, just need to get it lol,
>
> If you can help email me offlist at warlocke@...

I put LEDs in many strange things. Once took a heater hose to a saw,
cut it in half, put LEDs in it, and snaked it around a seat. The best
place for ideas is to just browse a hardware of automotive store.. an
open air one like autozone, or home depot.
Also, you masy want to buy the led bezels too. they make for a neater job.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)