From: danae rice
Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2007 8:16 PM
Subject: looking amc parts

We have a 1977 AMC Gremlin (not sure if it is Gremlin X or not, we were told it was).  We are looking for a front facia piece, a grill, the piece that goes behind the driver's headlight and a driver;s side hood hinge.  If you have any of these parts or have any idea were we could locate them it would be of great help.  We can be contacted via phone at 512-351-8691 or email at danaerice@xxxxxxxxx.

Thank You, Daniel Rice