Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hi Guys....

Jim,
 That's awsome!  I can't wait to see what you do to that 401.  What have you decided ?
 Nice R4B or torker intake? I am working on getting the tranny in my car. But having trouble getting the @^%$&^$# converter installed into the tranny. Always something. I will be taking it to the tranny shop in the morning to see if it has a bur on the shaft or somthing.

 Davis

Jim Shadwick <idahoamx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well after nearly 10 years I finally have gotten the 401 out of the 77
Jeep I have been sitting on.....

This is going to be the new race motor for the Gremlin......I should
have done this 5 years ago when
I built the 360 ( don't ask )....not going as wild as Davis but should
be descent never the less.....
Tomorrow I plan to start taking it a part....getting it ready for the
machine shop.....

Jim

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair