Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 8:53 AM
Subject: WTB: AMC Spirit must be 4cyl, 4spd.

 Eddie,

 I'm having trouble posting to the list so I was hoping to route this through you.

 I am looking for a NICE (no rust project projects) Spirit w/ the iron duke 4cyl and 4spd manual trans. A/C would be a plus. Car does not need to be running, but the body and interior must be in good shape.

 Again, must be a nice or close to perfect car. Have money in hand. Willing to travel from Texas throughout the Southeast for pick-up.

 Thanks in advance...........

Automotive maintenance Automotive radiators Automotive radiator repair