[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Got a Cherries remote gremlin...new 1/87 th HO sca

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Got a Cherries remote gremlin...new 1/87 th HO scale Gremlin soon!

 "Eddie Stakes" wrote:

> This sounds stupid but you know what I would like to see is some
of ya'll 'customize' these big ass Gremlins and Pacers to your own
specs (aka Zingers)

  I'll have to acquire some more before I'll destroy the "original"
1/10th scale R/C car. I haven't taken mine out of the box, waiting
on the discounts to buy a few more of them. I might have to do a GT
version.  :D
  While on Ebay this weekend, I found an auction for both a Gremlin
and a Pacer, just like the Malibu International cars in the little
clear and black plastic miniature display cases at Wal-mart. I
believe they aren't a Malibu name, but should be showing up in
Wallys soon. Saw the auction in Hagarstown, Maryland, I'm in
Virginia, so maybe they'll be out soon in my store(s). I can only
hope, as I am into HO trains, and this is a dream come true, to have
an HO scale Gremlin to use in one of my diorama scenes eventually.
Cool! So, keep a lookout for the tiny ones, red Gremlins and green
Pacers.

Jerry in Virginia

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional