Re: [BaadAssGremlins] fee-bay 15 cent listing wed 12-27

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] fee-bay 15 cent listing wed 12-27

In a message dated 12/26/2006 10:17:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Instead of regifting those NOS and used AMC parts, dump them on ebay Wed for
15 cents a listing, not bad deal. Some stuff that might cost you $3-$5 to
list is only 15 cents. Hope everyone had a good Christmas. Click on the link
here to find out more about the special; thanks to a few fellow aMC fans for
sending this my way.
Thanks for the reminder Eddie - I almost forgot!
Just remember folks, the fine "fee bait" print says the special does not apply to vehicles!

Charlie "Cool Factor X"