Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC Pacer Question

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC Pacer Question

In a message dated 12/12/2006 3:07:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lumina333@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Congrats on a fine choice of automobile! My first
restoration was my High School "dream car" - a 1975
Pacer D/L! She will have so much fun with it. I take
it you purchased her a baby blue one like the Mirth
Mobile? If you are looking for interior parts, I still
have a few from my Pacer Project. ~Lu~
Hi Lu,
Thanks! (Have not been on lately - sorry for answering late). She is happy as the dickens and has been wanting one for a while. To think we found a 75 in Pastel blue (my Gremmie is pastel blue, 75) is unbelievable. And, it is in great shape! It is just like the mirth mobile and she named it "Bohemian Rhapsody". I am in the process of getting a quote on reproductions of the cheesy flame decals on the mirth. I brought it home and my brother took it to his garage where he is going over everything. I will likely need parts and will be in touch!!
Charlie

Charlie "Cool Factor X"