[BaadAssGremlins] AMC Pacer Question

As you know, I bought the wife a 1975 Pacer X for Christmas (she wanted one, go figure). anyway, she wants it painted like the Mirth Mobile on Wayne's World. Does anyone know where I can get a photo of the flame stripes that graced the Mirth? All I can find on the web are very small photos - not large enough to come close to copying.
Charlie

Charlie "Cool Factor X"