[BaadAssGremlins] Check THIS Gremlin out!

[BaadAssGremlins] Check THIS Gremlin out!

--- Begin Message ---

Bart,

  Here's a pic of a buddy of mines Gremlin. It's got a turbocharged Small block chevy and one of my Powerglide transmissions. He's gone as fast 10.0's on pump gas. He drives it on the street.

Rocky

baadass73gremlin@aol.com wrote:
finally get my 73 Gremlin drag car running and ready for the track.i am fixing to get some John Deere blitz black primer paint and some rims and the rest of the engine crap i need for it.I can't wait to take her to Moroso for a test and tune.
Bart

JPEG image

--- End Message ---