Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Back in the amc way

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Back in the amc way

In a message dated 11/21/2006 9:16:18 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, djdave@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
All parts were sand blasted and painted for the right front side of
the car, it will be nice to see the front of the car on the ground
again. Taking the upper control arm to work to press in the bushings
on lunch. The back of the car still needs some work. Gas tank is ready
to go in, along with new shocks, and the leaf spring front bushings
need to be pressed in. Think I can do them on the car with my
balljoint press.
More great news.. dad let me know I CAN rent his garage if he goes to
Florida this year. Thats 3 months of ideal working contitions.
So, Are you going to have the little monster ready for the first spring cruise night? I am getting tired of being the only AMC car at the NE Pennsylvania shows.

Charlie "Cool Factor X"