Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Opinions requested

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Opinions requested

Thanks Todd!
Charlie
In a message dated 11/19/2006 5:10:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, jayscore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The price is certainly right. However, he's had some negative feedback. The
biggest complaint is that his descriptions are not very accurate. My
suggestion would be to go look at it before you bid. A two hour drive isn't
really that bad to make sure it's what you want.

Todd

On Sunday 19 November 2006 15:36, GrublinX@aol.com wrote:
> The wife wants a Pacer. Do you think this one is worth the money and two
> hour drive? Thanks!
> _http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename
>=ST RK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330051327627&rd=1,1_
> (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename
>=STRK:MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=3 30051327627&rd=1,1)
>
> Charlie "Cool Factor X"

Charlie "Cool Factor X"