[BaadAssGremlins] A couple of eBay Gremlins

[BaadAssGremlins] A couple of eBay Gremlins

Did any one see the following auctions on eBay?  Their tag line at the bottom of their descriptions say "We are experienced, knowledgeable and professional classic car restorers".

I'm no perfectionist but the cars look anything but, especially when the engine bays look like crap and the interior on the yellow on looks dawg tired.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260052304936&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_RSEE_Pr2_PcY_BID_IT&refitem=260041920204&itemcount=2&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&usedrule1=CrossSell_LogicX&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260041920204&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fmotors.search.ebay.com%3A80%2F%3Ffrom%3DR40%26satitle%3D260041920204%26fvi%3D1

BLDFW
Dallas, TX
'72 Gremlin (just a shell at the moment!)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)