[BaadAssGremlins] Fwd: Re: Fwd: FW: FW: One impressive woman

[BaadAssGremlins] Fwd: Re: Fwd: FW: FW: One impressive woman

--- Begin Message ---

Dear all,

Hello there. The video on the link below is unbelievable. I suggest that you get to it before its taken off. Feel free to pass it on.

One impressive woman

Here is a powerful and amazing statement on Al Jazeera television.

The woman is Wafa Sultan, an Arab-American psychologist from Los
Angeles.
I would suggest watching it ASAP because I don't know how long the link
will be active.
This film clip should be shown around the world repeatedly!!!

http://switch3.castup.net/cunet/gm.asp?ai=214&ar=1050wmv&ak=nul

Thanks, and all the best.

Satwant