Re: [BaadAssGremlins] hornet grill & bumper pads

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] hornet grill & bumper pads

Thanks again!
Charlie

In a message dated 11/9/2006 10:32:02 PM Eastern Standard Time, warlocke@xxxxxxxxx writes:
just lettin ya know im leaving tomm around noon ill try to stop by his
place and get them, i still need to pay him for the other grill, ive had
the money i just aint seen him lol, anything else anyone needs its last
chance for this weekend

GrublinX@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 11/2/2006 7:03:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> warlocke@kc.rr.com writes:
>
> hey grublin, do u know wat tools are needed to take one off, im goin
> down next weekend and ill try to get them, im takin my tool chest
> just
> in case but so i dont forget what i will need for them lol

Charlie "Cool Factor X"