Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: ebay names (was: nos gremlin grille)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: ebay names (was: nos gremlin grille)

In a message dated 11/7/2006 9:36:29 PM Eastern Standard Time, eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Having ebay names is a good thing, and bad. Good is no one usually knows who the hell you are. Bad is well, no one knows who the hell you are. Mine is simple eddiestakes too damned lazy to change it I guess. Some are intimidiated by bidding against me, don't be, hey it is a damned auction. Other see my name and bid it up for spite, so works both ways.
Eddie Stakes'
My new eBay name is Poo Poo Muffin!

Charlie "Cool Factor X"