Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 7:49 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: nos gremlin grille

Everyone should let each other know their ebay handle sos not to start any hard feelings ,Mines HUATROD so you see that name bidding on a AMC parts LEAVE IT ALONE or so help me god i'll hunt you down and kill you like The Predator thing does in the movie LOL
Bart

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car