Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Road Trip.....AMX SIGHTING

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Road Trip.....AMX SIGHTING

I just got back from CT and had a good trip. I did
talk to Doc Friday night. I wasn't able go tget hold
of Davis,   I did go through Meriden though.   Anyway
I did see a nice 69 AMX being pulled by a Mercury
Mountaineer. It looked like the AMX was being brought
back from a body shop with a nice new bronzeish paint
job.    It had no bumpers or chrome, so I guess that
is where it was coming from.     It was near exit 67
on I84 North in Connecticut

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: