Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: To Lu On The Expensive Silvery Insulation

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: To Lu On The Expensive Silvery Insulation

Lu I haven't had a problem using the regular Dynamat in the roof in both
Hornet's. The yellow one I did 4-5 years ago and the orange one 1-1 1/2
years ago. I put it in as a sound deadener. I also put it in the floor
in the interior with the Dynamat Extreme on the drivers side of the
floor on the orange car as it is where the exhaust for the 6 cyl runs. I
used the Extreme as a heat shield and sound deadener. The Extreme is
some expensive stuff but worth every penny in my opinion. Today is a
week I had my fall and am 90% recovered. It could have been worse and I
could have broken some bones. I hope your mother makes a speedy
recovery. A close friend just had a knee replacement and is home from
his rehab stay.
"Doc"

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional