Sent: Friday, November 03, 2006 2:57 AM
Subject: eBay Unpaid Item Dispute #330021763012 -- response required

eBay Unpaid Item Dispute #330021763012 -- response required

Dear member,

eBay member terridawnn has indicated that they already paid for item #330021763012

Review the submitted details regarding the payment.

Regards,
eBay Internationalaa AG

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car