[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Back in the amc way

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Back in the amc way

I think patrick stambaugh was actually Rush Limbaugh.
Damn Drugs!
Anyway, had plans on working on the car last night, but company showed
up, and stayed for 3 hrs., most likely for the better, as I was
suffering from knee pain. Tonight, I did get a little work done. I got
the sway bar remounted to the frame with the new bushings, and the
left front strut rod bushings in, and set to past measurements. I have
most of the front end steering parts in place for the left and some of
the right side. I rdered the 2 top coil spring insulators from a
supplier, but it will be a while before they are here, so I couldn't
wait and used the old one on the left side. I am going to leave the
old one in there so I can make progress on the right side of the front
end. I have a feeling I am going to be offered use of a garage for 3
months this year with a drive-on lift - (jan, feb, mar.) It would be a
good time to detail the underbelly.
hmm.. how do you bribe your own dad to let you use his garage while he
is out of state? Time to take some new pics of the (grand)kids.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)