[BaadAssGremlins] (John Rosa) It Is The First Of November Are You Partin

[BaadAssGremlins] (John Rosa) It Is The First Of November Are You Parting Out Hornet?

Did you sell the 73 Hornet Hatchback? If not is it being parted out like
you said by Nov. 1'st? I have the 100$ cash in hand for the 2 extra rust
free front fenders you said you have. I also want the  hatch with glass
and stainless glass hatch trim. Cash in hand and cash for delivery. A
fair price for the parts and delivery is no problem. It will give you a
chance to see how nice the re-upholstered Javelin seats look in my
orange Hornet you sold me 2 years ago. I am trying to organise parts for
the body work and paint job on my yellow Hornet this winter. E-mail me
at amc74hornet@xxxxxxxxxx
"Doc"

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional