Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The dipshit has left the building!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The dipshit has left the building!

Most of the skills I have I have taught myself. I am forced to learn them as I can not afford to pay someone else to do them for me. I get books on all the cars I have ever owned and do the work myself if at all possible. I also pick up things from watching TV and bugging people that do the things I want to learn how to do.
  When I got my black 72 grem I had already gotten a welder and I started practicing welding on pieces of scrap metal. I have fabricated roll cages for 3 gremlins and done many frame connectors. I like doing it myself, evenm if I screw it up. I just rip it out and do it again.

 Davis