Re: [BaadAssGremlins] FREE 50,000 mlie 71 232 with auto tranny

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] FREE 50,000 mlie 71 232 with auto tranny

Would love either setup except I'm in Texas and don't
think my truck could make the haul!
Hal

--- chvyclss@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Not to take away from the free Ohio gift, but if
> anyone is down South & wants the same deal, I have a
> 232 complete with trans & driveshaft from a '73
> Gremlin in Jacksonville, FL 32257. Now there are two
> to pick from, depending on where you are located.
> Heck, why not take both & have spare parts in case
> of a breakdown. Larry

Hidden in Wichita Falls TX

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional