[BaadAssGremlins] my car (non amc)

hey all if u may not know i did sell the gremlin finally lol,

well my car now is a 95 ford aspire i had a hole in the grill that you
can see pic here
<http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l75/fizban1234/Aspire/holeingrill.jpg>

i just fixed it with bondo, and bought a can of spray paint from the
parts store, well look at the pic here
<http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l75/fizban1234/Aspire/grill%20resto/finishedgrill.jpg>,

i wet sanded between the first 2 coats of primer, and still some spots
came up but it looks one hell of a lot better in my opinion
and the color of the spray was not custom mixed, it was just a guess at
what the parts store had in stock lol,

o also i replaced the front rotors and pads, the rotor was grooved and
warped real bad, see pic here
<http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l75/fizban1234/Aspire/brakes/oldrotors.jpg>
  the one on the right was the good one, and one on the left if u cant
tell is the bad one lol, the pad was the same as well. and i just found
out im burning oil, but thats not a problem, just need to get in the
habbit of checking the oil when i fill up lol. anyway bak to amc land lol

sorry bout not being amc lol just wanted to show ya wat ive been workin
on aside from school and 10 hr work days lol

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)