Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The dipshit has left the building!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: The dipshit has left the building!

I am right there with ya Bob.
 Davis

baddassgremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
we all have money into our AMC's because we love them, not because it makes them worth that much. I agree with you, when you add up the dollars spent on our Gremlins, it is because we enjoy having a classic that not too many people have, not because we think we are going to sell it for what we have into it. My 73 Gremlin that I am doing the restoration on  is hopefully going to be done this year and yes I can say that I did all the work myself, that in itself is a pride factor at the shows. The more you can do yourself the better. I also added up what I have spent so far and how much money is needed to finish it and that figure is pushing $25,000.00. I have many people come over and see the gremlin and ask WHY a Gremlin? I just tell them because it is the love of the Gremlin. I will start on the 73 black gremlin X as soon as I am done with the red one and then hopefully another. Bob in MN.

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car