Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Back in the amc way - me too!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Back in the amc way - me too!

In a message dated 10/30/2006 7:46:33 A.M. Central Standard Time, obsydein@xxxxxxxxx writes:
davis you seem to be the leader of the idiots , so ill address you for all the idiots that keep standing up , you guys all drive amc , thats says ot all there build a real car then lets talk the shit , back in the day we raced many slow gremlins trying to keep up real muscle cars , so like i said build a real car an then run your mouth , i have friends with rice burners that smoke your low budget amc so  put a sock in it avis you slow minded  amc dork ,an go get a tissue , an sit down  , breakdown of amc a= amature ,m= muscle, c= crap , the more you write just shows your maturity , so ill send you a copy of the cancelled check after i sell her , so keep on hating buddy

Bart,

If you don't give this guy the boot, then cancel my membership to BAG.

Rick Sipole

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car