Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: thinking dom parignon when its only just beer!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: thinking dom parignon when its only just beer!

In a message dated 10/29/2006 7:41:06 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, obsydein@xxxxxxxxx writes:
dude you can get a title from broadway titile 150 bucks for the car , you guys are all talking about the dude on ebay scamming people , listen to what you just said 400 dollars  the  grill is worth at least 600   , everybody wants stuff for nothing  nowadays , well without seeing the condition of the car  i really doubt you could give an honest price , to me its worth that easy , hell its probaly in better shape that most of the cars out there for sale with papers , but i still think thats funny 400 dollars keep dreaming , ill let her sit an rust to death before id let her go for that , im a mopar guy the only reason i have the car is to save it for one of you gremlin guys , but insult me with a price like that no way dude , , hell i could send her to the scrap yard an almost make that much , sincerly yours patrick
the grills worth 600$?umm not if its a 74 on up.and no Gremlin grills worth 600$ i'd make my own damn grill before i fork over THAT kinda money for a 'Gremlin'
Bart

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car