[BaadAssGremlins] Re: gremlin headers

Howdy n welcome.
I have a blown sbc in mine and headers were a pain. Went thru 3 sets
to get one that worked. Finally settled for a set of 1 3/4 inch block
huggers from Sanderson.
Pretty pricey, but they worked. A lot depends on your choice of motor
mounts as each conversion is usually different.
Call or email Sanderson with the measurements like inches from head to
fender, from head dwn to motor mounts, ect... and they can help ya out.
Chk out my pics on this link and email me if you have any questions.
Good luck. You wont get a ton of replys since this is a die hard AMC
group.Rod

http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/journal.php?action=view&journalid=2415

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "monster_gremlin"
<stevens438@...> wrote:

> hey guys, i am fairly new to gremlins, i own a 73 gremlin, with 6 pt
> cage, mini tub, 9in rear axle, sbc. I want to upgrade my headers
since
> i am dropping a 377 in and was wondering where is the best place to
> buy 1 3/4, or 1 7/8 headers for sbc gremlin, or do i have to buy a
set
> for something else and do some changes to them? Thanks for any help.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)