Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: re:JUNK Gremlin grille i bought on ebay..paypa

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: re:JUNK Gremlin grille i bought on ebay..paypal sucks

Watch out Joe, That light could be a train
 Davis

jgray_55 <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-DOC..you're correct!! Remember the old saying...."when i rains it
pours"....( actually a old morton salt saying i think).I'm having a
FLOOD right now! Gotta get better soon!! On a positive note...the yard
barn/storage shed i ordered 5 weeks ago was delivered today. VERYYYY
nice. It's a 12x20 barn WITH a full loft and a ladder! Made completely
of treated wood. NOW i can move all the darn
fenders,doors,hoods,trunklids,trannies,rear axle housings,lawn
mower,etc...OUT of my garage. Then maybe i'll actually have room to
get something done on our cars...AMX,Gremlin...57 F100(still a sore
subject)....besides move parts from point A to B to C and back again!!
There is a light at the end of the tunnel...i beleive! Joe In
BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups.com, AMC74HORNET@... wrote:

> Joe you have to have the worst luck of anyone I know. I bought a
Hornet
> grill from Brad a few weeks ago and it cost 20$ to ship from Minnesota
> to New York by UPS.
> "Doc"

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car