Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Earth Quake coming.....

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Earth Quake coming.....

JOe,
 Take it easy man. If you would like, I will repair your grille for free. I have my plastic welder working well now.
 Davis

jgray_55 <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
OK guys...between the body shop fiasco on our 57 truck, then the
Gremlin grille (busted)i got on ebay,added to OLD MAN LAID OFF..no jobs
here....there MAY be a small nuclear explosion of my HEAD very SOON!!!!
Not North Korea testing this time...just my FUSE is getting very very
short and about to go off...BAMMMMMMMMM!! Now....AMC content...my
wife/widow will have alot of AMC parts to get rid of!
hahahahahahahahahaha.....hahahahahahahahaha... Joe

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car