Re: [BaadAssGremlins] re:JUNK Gremlin grille i bought on ebay..paypal su

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] re:JUNK Gremlin grille i bought on ebay..paypal sucks

Actually, it was the same box Charles. Your grill made it to me safely in it, so I figured the one going to Doc would too. Besides, UPS is more careful with their logo'd boxes than with generic boxes.

Charles Burch <warlocke@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
hehehe i think that was the box i bought for his grill lol, ups box?
10*10*48? lol

AMC74HORNET@webtv.net wrote:

> Joe you have to have the worst luck of anyone I know. I bought a Hornet
> grill from Brad a few weeks ago and it cost 20$ to ship from Minnesota
> to New York by UPS.
> "Doc"

All-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. __._,_.___

Automotive advertising Automotive lifts Automotive dealer new car