[BaadAssGremlins] Re: FW: Gremlin alert----Heads up! Sunday Night Check

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: FW: Gremlin alert----Heads up! Sunday Night Check your TV Guide

What is the NAME of the channel???? Like..History,Speed....etc?
Thanks--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bradley Jones
<wagonmasterx5@...> wrote:

> Too late...I have to be up by 4 a.m. on monday
>
> "Onree@..." <onree@...> wrote:          Well, OK. Sunday Oct 29th
at 10:30 Central on channel 5 in Rapid City South Dakota. But that's
probably not much help if you are in NY or Florida. Show is
called  "Carhenge: Genius or Junk?" Check with your local Public TV
station, local newspaper, whatever.
> Onree
>

> on 10/25/06 5:30 PM, Bradley Jones at wagonmasterx5@... did write:
>
>   Let the cat out of the bag....What, When, Where??? I don't get TV
Guide.

Great rates starting at 1¢/min.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional