[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Does anyone make a 2" cowl Fiberglass hood?

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "deezildennis" <dsinks@...> wrote:

> Anyone?
>
> I'd really like to get a cowl instead of a scoop.
> Thanks ahead of time.

rodnrace.com
frankscustomfiberglass.com
showcars-bodyparts.com

all of these guys sell fiberglass parts and have a couple different styles.  I was looking at
getting one that had the stock "cowl" except it continued all the way back along the hood
instead of slanting back down in the back.  dont remember which one had it though.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)